1. Click on Stock Check.
2. Click on Create Stock Check.
3. Select the outlet you wish to do a stock check under Outlet.
4. Click "Add all outlet stocks".
5. Counted Stock will be displayed.
6. Choose a stock and insert the quantity under Counter Quantity.
* Variance -/+ will be displayed if Expected Quantity and Counted Quantity are not the same.
7. Click on Add Reason under Variance Reason.
8. Select type of Varian Reason (Stock Sold, Stock Wastage, Stock Damage, Stock Stolen/Loss, Incorrect Counting or Overtopping).
9. The variance reason will be displayed.
10. Click on Mark as Completed.
* If you click Save Changes only, your data will be saved as draft and there will be no changes in Inventory.
11. Click Submit for finalize Stock Check.
12. Click OK to prove that the operation was successful.
13. The Stock Check you inserted will be marked as Completed under Status.