* Once all the hardware is connected like the following picture, you can start using KDS and you can see the desktop will displayed on the monitor, follow the steps below to guide you to using Slurp! KDS.
1. Click Browser.
2. Type the IP 127.0.0.1/kds at browser. P/s Do not forget to add /kds after you type the IP Address.
3. You can select setting if you want change the size of fonts and choose the tag which you want to show at the KDS.
4. At the font size column, you can change for the normal Size, Medium or Large.
5. Proceed to Click Save.
6. At the tags column you can choose which tag you want to show at the KDS (e.g food or beverage). You also can choose all tag that you want show at KDS.
7. Select which tag you want to show at KDS. (e.g Drink tag)
8. Proceed To Click Save!
9. Example for KDS Showing the tag Drinks and Dessert that already choose.
10. If you want to change and want only food tag wiil show at KDS, you must go at colum tags.
11. Select which tag you want to show at KDS (e.g Food tag).
12. Proceed to Click Save!
13. Example for KDS Showing the tag Food that already choose.
14. When the menu already cooked, you must click at the column which show green light.
15. After that, as you can see on the top right were showing the Table 2 Cooked. so, this is showing for marks as that menu already cooked.