Option button in Setting (Features)
1. Pin scrambler
The Pin Scrambler Button Function is to scramble the pin button in slurp center (the pin button is not in order or default).
The figure below show the Pin Button when Pin Scrambler button disabled. (The button Pin in order as default)
When the Pin Scrambler is enabled, the Pin Button is scrambled (not in order). You can see the figure below.
2.Pictureless Item Mode
In Figure below show when the Pictureless Items Mode disabled . It will show the picture of the item in menu page.
(Picture only set on Ayam Mas, Beef & Mutton and CarbonaraPiee in Slurp cloud)
When Pictureless Items Mode is enable, the item picture in menu pages will hidden as shown in the figure below.
(Applicable on Ayam Mas, Beef & Mutton and CarbonaraaPiee)
3. Merge Same Item
The Three Figures below shows when the Merge Same Item disable affected in ordering, kitchen order and bill.
When the Merge Same Item is enabled, the same items will merged in ordering, kitchen order and bill (shows in figures below).
4. Always Pop Modifier Panel
- When the button is enable, the tag modifier will pop up when making ordering the item that has modifier as shown in figure below.
- If the button is disable, the tag modifier will not pop up as shown in figure below. (if you want the modifier just click the item in current order)
5. Notification Narrator
- When the button is enable, it will say thank you after make check out. (after the Pop up as figure below appear)
- If the button is disable, the thank you sound will not be heard after make a check out.
6. Placeholder Item Price Entry
- When the button is enable, the zero price item will set as custom in menu page and price pop up will apear to insert the zero price item as shown in the figure below.
- If the is disable, the zero price item still remain zero in menu page. (shown in figure below)
7. Send To Kitchen After Billing
- When the button is enable, the Kitchen Order receipt will only be print after making after the check out have been made.
- If this button is disable, then the Kitchen Order receipt will be print before the finalize bill. It does not need to wait until the check out has been made.
8. Prevent Incomplete Checkout
- When the button is enable, every zero price item cannot complete the transaction and cannot check out the session. Therefore they must add a modifier to check out.(as shown in figure below)
- If this button is disable, then the user can make a check out the session even they insert or order a zero price item.
9. Course Control
- Is the option to sort the ordered item based on their tags. And those item on their respective tags, can be send to the kitchen
- If this option is disable, then all the ordered item will be print on the same receipt without any sorting.
The figure below show after submit the item.
When click at tag example (01 Breakfast) the pop up as figure below will appear to send the item by tag to the kitchen.
10. Only Pop Set Modifier If Available
- coming soon
The setting option on Receipt.
1. Receipt Header
- Is the option for the outlet to put any information regard their company on the header
- Example: Outlet address, Information detail, etc.
2. Receipt Footer
- Is the option to put any information on the footer of receipt.
- Example: Outlet number, etc.
3. Receipt No.
- There are 2 options such as Cloud ID and Sequence number. If the the user set as Cloud ID, then the receipt number will be set
as the same as number in cloud. Where if the user set it as Sequence number, then the receipt number will assign by the number
of receipt that been made in sequence order.
4. Classic Mode
- There are 3 options for this setting such as Disable, System and All. Each of these mode will result a different interface for
Order Recepit and Bill Receipt. So the user can user can choose their design wisely.
Kitchen order in disabled mode
Bill receipt in disabled and system mode
Kitchen order in system and all mode
Bill receipt in all mode
5. Language Support
- Is the language used at the receipt.If the user set Classic Mode as Disable, then by default, every receipt will be use English language. But the user can use other language such as Chinese and Thai if they set the Classic Mode option as System or All.
6. Autoprint Receipt.
- There are 3 option such as Disable, 1 copy and 2 copy. If the user disable the option, when the customer pay their bill,
the receipt will not be print at all. If the user select 1 copy option, then it will print 1 copy receipt. While if the user select 2 copy
option, then by the end of the transaction it will print 2 copy receipt.
7. Running Number
- Is the count of receipt. If the user want to apply it within the system, then it will be printed in the Bill Receipt as queue receipt in sequence so that the user can keep track their receipt number. There are 3 option which is disable, standard and giant. If disable, then it will not show the running number. If the set is standard, then the running number will be displayed, but small in size. And in giant setting, the font size will be huge at the top of the bill. The reset running number option are also provided to reset the count / queue.
8. Combined Order Sheet
- If this option is set to enable, then the Kitchen Order will combine all item order and print it in 1 receipt. If this button was disable,
then the Kitchen Order will print item separately.
- Example: When the option is disable, if a customer order a chicken burger and lasagna, then the Kitchen Order Receipt will print
2 copies of Kitchen Order Receipt, 1 receipt for chicken burger and the other 1 for lasagna.
Combined order sheet
Disable combined order sheet (seperate order receipt by item)
9. Cashier Master Copy
- If this option is enable, then the printer will print the Cashier Master Copy receipt. This receipt will act as guidance or references
whether the food is already sent to the customer or not. If this option is disable, then it will not print the Cashier Master Copy receipt.
10. Hide Item Code
- If this option is enable, the Kitchen Order will print the item ordered without their code. While if this option is disable, then every item
ordered will be print with their respective codes.
11. GST Summary
- If this option is enable, then the Bill Receipt will print the detail of GST implemented on the outlet and the amount before GST inside
box. While if this option is disable, then all the details will not be included in the Bill Receipt.
12. Print Item Description
- When the menu of each item been made in the cloud, there is a description attach to it. If this button is enable, the it will print out
the description with it. On the other hand, if the user disable it, then the item description will not be print on the receipt.
13. Allow Reprints
- If this option is enable, then when the customer have paid their bill, there will be a pop-up message that allow user to print another
copy of Bill Receipt in Slurp Central. But if this button was set as disable, then there are no pop-up message at Slurp Central. The
cannot print another copy of Bill Receipt.
14. Dynamic Table Name
- Is the option for the outlet to rename their takeaway table on the receipt according to their prefferences.
- Example: Take away - Slurp.