Hi, This section covers some basic ordering skills.
Start learning to begin shift, take orders , add modifiers and accept payment until closing.
Every transaction needs to begin with Shift. If not, you will never do any transaction.
1. Tap on the Message to access into pin number display.
2. Enter pin code and click 'Open Cashier'.
3. Put the opening amount/float money & tap 'Open Cashier' again.
4. Now tap on 'X' marked to go to Dashboard!
5. The real work starts now. Tap on table number of the customer.
6. Put the number of Pax & tap DONE.
7. Select Item based on Customer's Order.
8. Made a mistake? Tap on 'X' beside item name in cart to remove an item.
Item With Modifier
Most people refer to Modifiers as Remarks (i.e. extra spicy, no sugar, etc.).
1. Tap the menu on the item in item cart.
2. Select the modifier & tap Done.
2. No preset modifier? Do not panic! There is a way to manually create a modifier. Tap on 'Add Modifier'.
3. Put the name & price as per your wish.
4. Tap 'Done'.
5. Tap on Green Button to Submit Order.
Complete the Sale
1. Tap on the Table.
2. Tap on 'Finalize Bill'.
3. Select the Amount cash customer given, tap Cash to confirm and tap Check Out.
4. The balance will show on this panel.
End the Shift
1. Tap on the profile above Dashboard.
2. Tap on Message to hide and put Cashier pin code. Then tap on End Shift button.
3. Put the amount then click End Shift.
4. The EOD Report will be printed on printer.