This function to make sure only certain people like partners/franchisee/accounting to see your back-office with limitation.
So now you need open Slurp! Back-Office.
1. First we need create the Role & Permission for user. Go to access control and select Role & Permission
2. Click Create Role
3. Here you can see got two types of tick. View and Manage.
View - If tick this, login user just only can view others name Read Only
Manage - Other names if Full Control. User be able to take full control such as Vew, Create, Edit and Delete control.
As example here, I put the name as Reporting, and tick at Reports under View then click Save.
You see like this once click Save. You can create more Role after this and it's depend on your requirements.
4. Now we're going to create or assign user by click User
5. Click Create User
6. Put the details and please make sure the E-Mail is valid. Because Slurp! will send the activation link to the registered user.
7. Once done, tell the user to check their email. If cannot find this e-mail inside inbox, please check it under Spam.
8. Click the link given to confirm the activation.
9. Then user need create new Password & Confirm Password then click Activate.
10. Now user registered only can login the Slurp! Back-Office with only can view the Reports section.
Note: you can add more than 1 permission group for each user depending your customization. If have anything happen, please contact us for assist.